By Anonymous - 23/07/2016 23:04 - United States - Atlanta

Today, during a heated argument with my son, I lost my temper and called him a son of a bitch. He enthusiastically agreed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 866
You deserved it 19 232

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Manna182 10

You walked right into that one, didn't you?

He could'nt miss an opportunity like that .... YDI.

Comments

Serves you right. You're the adult - stop arguing like a child

Wow...see, I'm all for disciplining kids, but that isn't the proper way to do it. I don't have kids and even I know better than to resort to petty name-calling like a teenage rebel. Just...epic fail on your part. Calling your kid names like that isn't going to help anything. YDI

You know. At this point in time apparently anything nowadays is called "abuse" back then it was way worse and people got disciplined and now we have whiny assholes lol it's pretty pathetic. If you saw what my dad has disciplined me with you'd all be telling him the same thing, I'm pretty sure people lose their cool and accidentally swear, and why apologize to a teenager who's being a piece of shit.

Or, we have more knowledge and actually know what abuse is and that it comes in many forms, including verbal. Swearing at your kids IS NOT an acceptable way to discipline them, disciplining them implies you're teaching them how to be better, and I'm sorry but how is swearing and calling your child names teaching them to be better? It isn't, it's teaching them to be worse, you don't like them swearing, but you swear at them, logic??? You swear, so why can't they, you call them names, so why can't they do the same to you? Believe it or not, the primary way you teach your kids is by them just watching your actions, and when they see this, they are going to think it's ok because you do it too, and even if you tell them it's wrong but still swear anyway, alls that's going to show them is that you're a hypocritical asshole. The only whiney assholes I see here are the parents who try and justify swearing at their kids. They do something themselves and then get upset when their kids repeat it or do the same to them. They clearly know swearing isn't a good thing, hence why they won't let their kids do it, but then whine when people criticize them for swearing at their kids, that's pretty pathetic. My mom always had a good saying when it came to dealing with people and it was "if you dish it out, you better be able to take it back," which essentially means if you do something to another person, you better be prepared that they're going to retaliate and do the same to you, and you can't bitch and moan when it happens, because you brought it on yourself.

What a little smart ass haha. You can't even be mad at that, to be honest.

He couldn't let go of an opportunity like that.

Good one! I have called mine "piglets" and we had a good laugh after that.