By JMG - 19/08/2012 05:25 - United States

Today, at the water park, my grandmother's boob slipped out. Every time I close my eyes, I see her dangling breast in my mind. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 280
You deserved it 2 893

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like the makings of a pretty scary nightmare...

SmileyKyliKins 4

Dangling.. Disturbing image.. You have a dazzling choice of words..

Comments

Psych101 9

78- Especially for younger guys, it does like a perfect job. You get paid a good amount of money to examine breasts all day. Granted, the people who actually have the job are almost always professional, I'm sure, but that job sounds like a teenage boy's dream. You can't deny that.

that would really suck if that was the first boob you have ever seen Lmao. sorry op.

LENA97_fml 3

Go to the bathroon and rinse your eyes in hot bleached water

PhishloverA 14

There's no way for you to unsee that. You're scarred for life. FYL

Look on the bright side - instant **** if you wank with your eyes closed.

cmanaus 3

Maybe you should stop fantasizing about your grandma!

Psych101 - Think about this logically. Do you really think that the breasts we examine all day are those of 20-year old Swedish bikini models? Or do you think they are 71 year old breasts that belong to grandma? Who goes to their doctors more? Right.

Psych101 9

99- Sorry if I appeared to disagree with you. I was trying to say it SEEMS like a perfect job. I personally have no desire for it, but I think that it may sound like it to some guys.