By JMG - 19/08/2012 05:25 - United States

Today, at the water park, my grandmother's boob slipped out. Every time I close my eyes, I see her dangling breast in my mind. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 279
You deserved it 2 892

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like the makings of a pretty scary nightmare...

SmileyKyliKins 4

Dangling.. Disturbing image.. You have a dazzling choice of words..

Comments

Unfortunately you will probably remember this until the day you die. I'm so sorry for you.

Take a picture and tag her on Facebook. That'll show her!

Uh, what? it's not her fault she has dangly boobs. all women's breasts sag as they get older. Besides, she probably doesn't have facebook.

No one understands sarcasm anymore! Too bad.

Psych101 9

That wasn't sarcasm. You mean that you were kidding.

tifani322 13

Whenever you imagine the boobie, you need to pinch yourself. Classical conditioning is the only way to cure this, my poor friend.

Oh, come on. It's just a breast. And yes, I've seen my grandmother's boobs before and wasn't traumatized. Also, this one in particular is part of the reason you're alive, be thankful! :D

Kudos to you! It's probably an awkward thing to experience seeing that of one's grandmother, but a breast is just a natural part of the human body.

mrnuleef 7

My grandma tends to go all african tribe on us. So after 25 years of being alive i'm kinda used to it.

boarder540 12

I've walked in on my grandparents... Talk about traumatizing.

jose562 5

Wow you must be traumatized, I would've committed suicide by now.

jose562 5

Wow you must be traumatized, I would've committed suicide by now.

It's really not a big deal, soon enough what will matter about the whole thing is that your grandma had the spirit to go to the waterpark in the first place. Awesome grandma

SlayerElite 1

Hey! Your mom sucked on that back in the day, so show some respect, will ya?

KommanderKush420 5

What if OP's grandma was from the dads side of the family?