By Anonymous - 19/03/2009 20:47 - Canada

Today, at 4:00 a.m., I woke up and realized that I had thrown an expensive gift certificate for a friend in the garbage. Since it was garbage day, I ran out in the rain in my pajamas and rifled through all three bags of garbage. Twice. I found the gift certificate. It was in my pocket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 365
You deserved it 58 986

Same thing different taste

Top comments

left it in the garbage? why would it have been in the garbage in the first place if you intended on giving it to a friend?

Ender_ 0

#1 - maybe they just figured it was a good hiding spot so their friend wouldn't find it. Or maybe they're just stupid.

Comments

i concur with #42. obviously if they post it as an fml they've kinda learned their lesson.. doo da doo.

Haha all the people who are like, 'wtf why would you put it in the garbage that's so dumb!!1' are really, really stupid. Obviously she thought she'd left it in the bag, and the bag had gone in the bin. DUH. Anyway. That's why I always make sure gifts for people are on my bedside table until it's time to give it to them!

iv has simular things happen to me like that, it sucks!

ksk 0

haha i've totally done that! not going to lie :)

haha that happens to me too! id look for my glasses when i have been wearing it the whole time. but why put an expensive gift in the garbage in the first place?

hahaha people do crazy things at 4:00 am, im convinced.

ell3x0 0

shit like that happens. its not a FML, its more of a **** my brain for being so stupid @ 4 in the morning

yme 0

which begs the question "What did I throw in the garbage that is shaped like a gift certificate?"

Who puts a gift certificate in their pajama pocket, and then goes to sleep?