By Flipside - 02/05/2009 00:46 - United States

Today, as I was driving home, I saw a woman get hit by a car. I immediately parked on the side of the road to assist her. I called an ambulance and stayed with her until they came to get her, comforting her all the while. When I returned to my car, I found a parking ticket in my windshield. FML
I agree, your life sucks 112 707
You deserved it 6 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

aupilot 0

There is usually a process by which you can contest the ticket. You MIGHT be able to get out of it since it was an emergency.

Comments

esklstar 0

they cant do tha can they?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!thats so mean! i would ttly sue them!

u can challenge it, next time tho pull over or something legal before u get out

liveitlearnit 0

You can plead not guilty on the grounds that it was a life or death situation. If you have substantial evidence, they need to drop it.

xx_hayleyy 0

#24: its not like they had all the time in the world..the woman could have been dead. good try though..!

#24: "What? How DARE he attempt to help this severely-injured woman? Have you no respect for parking spots, man?"

UNHWildcats 0

No good deed goes unpunished.

balanceMMX 0

I've never been pulled over in my life, but I've gotten more parking tickets than I can count on my two hands. They are just a way for the city/etc to nickel and dime you out of your money. :S grrr!

There is no way there was a woman sprawled on the ground and the cops were giving parking tickets instead of taking a report of what happened!

you can probably get that revoked, that happened to my friend in a similar incident and he got it taken care of.

bad_JUJU 0

how the **** can ppl put YDI. #24 your an idiot im sure after seeing someone get hit by a car the last thing u think about is where u parked. he could park in the middle of the ******* road if he wanted to.