By Anonymous - 28/08/2015 06:39 - South Africa - Cape Town

Today, after missing college for a week due to illness, I found out my "friends" were bullshitting me about us having to write an important no-extension Biology essay. Copious amounts of my sweat, snot and tears went into that desperation-fueled nightmare. Thanks, dickheads. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 012
You deserved it 2 596

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Here is what you should do... Go to the teacher/professor and explain what your friends did. Show them your essay and how hard you worked on it. Then ask them if they will help you to get your friends back by assigning the same essay to them.

heftysmash253 6

If anything you have prepared yourself for future tests or papers and could possibly use that same paper for a different assignment. Writing things out always helped me study for things. Although I would also be pissed if my friends did that.

Comments

JustinJK 21
leogachi 15

@17 She wasted her time writing an essay that wasn't even assigned instead of focusing on getting well. What kind of asshole does that to someone they call a friend?

JustinJK 21

Me and my friends must be cruel bc this is pretty tame

I agree or either they're best friends.

JustinJK 21

I convinced my friend to drive almost 4 hours to rescue me from a place that I wasn't. When he got back we got into a fist fight and then we got really drunk and we were fine.

That's actually hilarious! !! but they should have told you lol

"Hey we're gonna pull a prank on you can you play along?"

Who needs enemies when you have friends like that?

I'd say it's time to start planning some sweet revenge!

Here is what you should do... Go to the teacher/professor and explain what your friends did. Show them your essay and how hard you worked on it. Then ask them if they will help you to get your friends back by assigning the same essay to them.

pleasedie 22

Sounds like a fun idea but I seriously doubt that'd ever work in real life.

Yeah, and also maybe show it to your teacher anyways to see if you can get some extra credit out of it :)

wtfdude12345 17

#5 I like your style. OP, are they worth your time?

katachristic 19

Yeah, and **** the rest of the class in the process.

iPixelCheese 19

At least you know that they are dickheads. You need new friends. And also, listen to some of these comments, there are ought to be good plans for revenge.

JustinJK 21

Really uptight people around here. sheesh

#24 Or maybe your idea of joking around is shitty. Playing pranks on friends is fine, but there are limits. OP's "friends" crossed that line.

heftysmash253 6

If anything you have prepared yourself for future tests or papers and could possibly use that same paper for a different assignment. Writing things out always helped me study for things. Although I would also be pissed if my friends did that.

leogachi 15

21: I think 9 is suggesting that OP should play Ding-Dong-Ditch with these "friends" until it drives them mad.

Extra credit assignment? Or maybe you can turn it into another class for a writing assignment