By hjgjh - 27/04/2009 06:14 - United States

Today, an ant bit my penis. That was the first 'mouth' to ever touch it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 97 581
You deserved it 23 395

Same thing different taste

Top comments

did you return the favour? bet you didn't you selfish bastard

ZiggyMorrison 0

hahahahaha well depending on your age I wouldnt worry too much perhaps your 12 in which case you've got plenty of time that sounds kinda painful though did it atleast swallow?

Comments

xXMILKYCHUNKSXx 0

So? I was once (When I was 7) throwing around a whole colony of ants, without noticing the ants, and they all did the same exact thing.

May i ask why you were sexing up ants? :D But yeah, sounds pretty painful :D

grazynaanka 0
takemeaway10 0

#4 LMAO #19 I agree #37 No one makes you read a damn thing. FYL because you read a FML that wasn't up to your bogus standards. For all you geniuses, SOME ants bite and SOME ants urinate. To the OP: You could always have a girl bite your penis. Then, you'll be calling the ant back.

Just the way this FML is worded made me laugh soo much. Hahaha. You should be a comedian. But yeah, sucks for you, I'm sorry. Hope it didn't turn you on though...

*********** on a whole other level. FYL.

Synthetic 0

............................

kellster 2

LOL, #4 & #56! OP: Maybe it's because you're a big whiner?

iPhanny 0

Lol #66 How would you know or feel if an ant bit you anyway? Well I've never been bitten by one (I think o.o) so I wouldn't know... Unless it was a different type of ant than the "usual" ones.