By Anonymous - 07/10/2010 04:39 - United States

Today, after years of waiting, my mom and I finally received a check from Child Support Services. Excited, I opened it up to find a check from my dad, written out for 45 cents. Which pays for maybe half a loaf of bread. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 830
You deserved it 3 472

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FFML_314 11

Your dad is a worthless piece of trash. Count your blessings that you don't have a dead beat like that in your life.

ask your mom for 55 more cents and you can buy a whole chocolate bar

Comments

RedPillSucks 31

OPs mom needs to take the father to court to make sure his wages are garnished. If the check was written by the dad, he's trying to pull a scam. Some dbd will move assets into their girlfriends names to avoid paying childsupport. That's harder to do if your check comes right from his paycheck. If he's a government worker or in the military, this will happen automatically, otherwise it gets much harder. Be persistent.

she said she waited for it to come from CSS

I don't know about you guys, but where I live, cashing the check would leave op in debt 5 cents. FYL op, that truly does suck.

kaitlyn3xo 0

where do you find a loaf of bread for 90 cents?

rainbowveins2010 6

hunt him down till you get your FULL money!

sks4613 1

sounds to me like he's trying to prove a point to your mom. suck your caught up in their bs though. people don't define us. it's what we do with what were given that will. forget about it and him and when your older I'm sure you'll know why they aren't together and maybe you'll actually understand it. do the best you can in the meantime good luck!

maybe your dad sent $5000.00 but by the time those loosers at the child inforcement agency took their fees out that was all that was left

skyeyez9 24

Op, I hopeone day you become rich. Then when your pos 'father' finds out he will try and creep back into your life and you can give him .45 cents.

FMLinNMI 0

I go to the discount bakery outlet here and get a loaf for 89 cents. But still, knowing that doesn't make knowing your dad is an ass any easier.

your dad just bought you the spit of an illiterate hobo.