By allwrong - 16/03/2010 10:27 - Australia

Today, after years of thinking I was weird for never being attracted to anyone, I realized that for the first time in my life I actually have a crush on someone. That 'someone' is my English teacher. He is 60. I am 18. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 254
You deserved it 13 264

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

GeorgeBoosh 0

Yay, Sugar Daddy. And OP, you're still WEIRD, but in a different way

GeorgeBoosh 0

Mt grandfather is 60. He's all wrinkly (yes, everywhere). You like wrinkly? Rather than bronzed adonis figures? Should I pass on my grandfather's phone number? He used to be a teacher until some stupid pupil discussed her fantasies in public and he got fired and put on the sex offenders list on her word.

You can't be convicted as a sex offender for mere fantasy talk.

dont be supprise if he buy a pregnancy test from a dollar store!

Nothing wrong with that. i like older men too. :)

Sparkiee93 3

Me too! I only get attracted to people every few years, I always thought I was alone in being nearly asexual, lol XD

I have a boyfriend who's 18 years older than me (that makes him 41 years old, thus almost double my age). I have an ex who is 49. I believe I could tell people a thing or two about that sort of situation... 1) Yes, it is frowned upon, specially if it's also a gay relationship (which is my case). People will look at the older person as some creepy pervert who has confidence issues and therefore needs to seduce youngsters and at the younger person as a ***** who's in it for the money or some cheap form of paternal/maternal protection. Even your lover might have a hard time understanding why you're truly attracted to him/her. But you end up learning how to overcome those obstacles. 2) This is as much a FML as discovering you're gay. If you end up confirming that you have that preference, you'll have the choice between confronting society as a whole with your deviant way of loving... and getting over it and leading a "normal", but less than satisfying love life. I believe both options should be considered carefully. I'm clicking on "I agree, your life sucks", not because it's bad in itself, but it's rather unfortunate that you have a drive that's not likely to be understood by a lot of people, and there's not much you can do about it.

bfffness 0

and why does that mean your life is ****** up? it's like ur ashamed of yourself.