By anonomous - 07/04/2012 15:27 - United States

Spicy
Today, after years of secretly faking my orgasms, my husband gave me my first real one. Afterward was also the first time he ever accused me of faking it because, "It was different from all the other times." FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 960
You deserved it 46 315

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you should of been honest about faking it

Finnick_fml 12

It took him years to give you an ******..?

Comments

lemonsquid 6
jcpv345mn 4

do all girls do this?........

linkinpark98 23

You are a pathetic excuse for a human being. Go play out in traffic or something.

linkinpark98 23

Really? It would've been better if you would have saved your comment space for someone who actually has a soul. Seems like you woke up on the wrong side of the pit this morning.

Unless you didn't have sex before marriage... how could you marry someone who never gave you an ******?

redhedsaysrawr 18

you do know there is this thing called LOVE... yeah, its where you marry someone because of how you FEEL for their personality and how they make you feel, not how they look or if the sex is good...

What's wrong with not having sex before marriage?

#183 I'll bet you've never been married. Sure you can love your partner, but if the sex life is bad the frustration will just boil over to other issues/fights... sooner or later you'll find at least one of you not only wondering what it was like to have passion in your life but your eyes will be wandering elsewhere too #188 Nothing wrong with not having sex before marriage, but just saying she might not have known beforehand. OP, glad he finally got you there, hope you guys can keep it up!

people marry for different reasons. some marry and only have one sexual partner for their life, I don't have an opinion either way but maybe it factored into it?

I don't know what's worse: the fact that he never suspected anything until now, the fact that you never said anything until now, or the fact that neither of you actually cared to try.

Stottsy 0

You know... Communication is key... Tell him the truth