By anonomous - 07/04/2012 15:27 - United States

Spicy
Today, after years of secretly faking my orgasms, my husband gave me my first real one. Afterward was also the first time he ever accused me of faking it because, "It was different from all the other times." FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 960
You deserved it 46 315

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you should of been honest about faking it

Finnick_fml 12

It took him years to give you an ******..?

Comments

Question: how come when I select a thumbs up it adds to the tally of the thumbs down?

Question: how come when I select a thumbs up it is added to the tally of thumbs down?

because if a comment already has -3, for example, your thumbs up would bring it up to -2. the number is the net gain or loss

Yes that makes sense but it seems to happen even when there aren't negatives. If a comment has 2 thumbs down and I thumb it down it shows as 1 thumb down. Thoughts?

Bahaha this whole thing was totally idiotic of me - please disregard.

on the assumption that everyone votes on everyone's comments, which is still an assumption so not safe to do or completely mathematically sound, it still leaves a solid chance that the differential speaks in mutual favor of public opinion.

That's what you get for lying to your hubby! You should've been honest from the beginning! I'm sure he would have tried harder!

I want to know why you would marry someone that can't fully pleasure you.

linkinpark98 23

……You marry someone by how they treat you, or because you love them. Not for sex. -_-

usnwife 18

I've only faked once or twice with my husband, and it was only because I was too tired to actually get off, but still wanted him to enjoy it. He will do whatever it takes to please me, and I didn't want him to worry about it then. Any other time, a "here, try this" works wonders!

Op fails for faking it so it is her own fault that she was accused of

digitaljunky 5

Why should people feel sorry for you when you lied to your husband

linkinpark98 23
digitaljunky 5

Why should people feel sorry for you when you lied to your husband

I am going to have to say, in the nicest possible way, that you did deserve this one. When you fake an ******, you end up missing out. I can understand why women do it, but believe that it is better to be honest and explain to the guy that sometimes you have difficulty having an ******. That way you avoid situations like these.