By apparently inexperienced - 11/09/2012 16:54 - United States - Brockton

Spicy
Today, after what I thought was an amazing sex session with my boyfriend, he let out a big sigh and told me I need to watch more porn. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 745
You deserved it 6 483

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He should be thankful he even got something. I know I would be.

MolesterStallone 13

That means he watches a lot of ****...

Comments

wildsweetchild 19

Agree...plus he should simply say what he likes not just send her to watch ****. Plus if he thinks that **** is a guide to how real sex should be, he's really mistaking, it's as fake as it can be (reminds me of fake wrestling). Great sex is about real passion, love and care...and communication helps it too.

lexi365 20

Hopefully you are a visual learner.

wildocean 5

**** sucks- its fake!!! Pay anyone $10,000 and the will act like a ***** too! **** does not mean good sex it means fake! You can't build a relationship on fake! He's an ass!!!

To #76 "a Jedi in the streets and a Sith in the sheets." ;)

Something tells me it was great for her cause she just laid there...

I don't think she needs to be a **** star. She jut needs to get a new idea and try them one at a time. **** stars do like 10 things. With 2 people. Of each gender So 40 for those who don't like math :)

IneffableLullaby 13

That was a bit harsh of your boyfriend. Unless of course you just lied there like a dead fish...in which case, you kinda deserve it. Regardless, there's nothing wrong with spicing it up every now and then. If you're in a bit of an adventurous mood, they do have books out there will illustrations of various positions for various body types, so I'm sure as long as you're willing to experiment, you'll find something you and your boyfriend will enjoy. :) If he still isn't grateful for you opening up to adding more to the bedroom and this becomes a big problem, dump him. There are guys out there who will appreciate you if he will not.