By ForeverAlone - 16/04/2011 00:52 - United Kingdom

Today, after watching over my drunken mother all last night to make sure she didn't choke on her own vomit, I came to the conclusion that at the age of 53, she's more of a party animal than I ever will be. I'm a 22 year old man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 955
You deserved it 5 388

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dantheman1988 0

i think you need to get your priorities straightened out. getting drunk and partying all the time is for immature people who will never live up to their full potential. go to college, study hard, and do something positive with your life besides worrying that your drunk mother is cooler than you. shes not.

Yes, because drinking to the point of unconscious vomiting makes you a cool party animal. I'm so glad you have such a respectable role model.

Comments

Yes, because drinking to the point of unconscious vomiting makes you a cool party animal. I'm so glad you have such a respectable role model.

Shocking that MrGold is still trolling me. It's quite flaterring, really.

Pretty_Pink_Lady 10

Isn't it spelled flattering?

persianjr1 7

shut up pretty pink. or DocBastard will use his bloody knife on your apple body and we will share the pieces.

MrGold 0

What can I say. I like to see you. Naked.

MrGold - sorry, but you'll have to take a number. My naked dance card is full. PrettyPink - you are correct. I have no idea how I screwed that up, but thanks for pointing that out. See everyone? I made a mistake and didn't get hurt when someone pointed it out. See how that works?

lmaoatall 6

in your case, the apple did fall far from the tree.

better that way! who wants to turn out like that? it's so pathetic >_>

lmaoatall 6

when there is concern for the persons safety, absolutley. maybe she's going through a midlife crisis.

But is being a party animal really that great when you have to have someone babysit you like that?! idk, getting drunk and throwing up for a day really doesn't sound that great.

I think it's better to be less of a party person than to be someone who drinks until they vomit.

4Lonely2Stoner0 0

You can't be much of a party animal if your having to make sure your mom doesn't choke on her own puke. Fyl dude

rnbz 0

Turn that bitch on her side; problem solved!

kinga08 0

You can have fun partying without becoming an unconscious drunk. Your mom won't be having fun tomorrow morning. You will only become someone else's problem by doing what she does, assuming you have someone that cares enough to take care of you like that. It's disgusting and a pain in the ******* ass to have to take care of vomiting on-the-verge-of-blacking-out drunks, as I'm sure you may know.

RainbowHeadache 2

Forever alone guy. I was wondering how long it would take before you got an FML approved. Me gusta this post.

runninbrotha 0

.... no me gusta this post :P

22? You're over the hill, the real drinking starts when you're 12-13 or so. Get with the times, man.

next time position her on her left side with a bunch of pillows behind her back and her head over the edge of the bed. then go get some sleep....