By alex - 05/03/2008 15:17 - France

Today, after shaking my boss's hand, I noticed that he had a piece of toilet paper stuck to one of his fingernails. FML
I agree, your life sucks 586
You deserved it 42

Top comments

At least he uses it. As for soap and water aferwards, that remains debatable.

He must have some large fingernails in order for toilet paper to get stuck there unnoticed!

Comments

He must have some large fingernails in order for toilet paper to get stuck there unnoticed!

At least he uses it. As for soap and water aferwards, that remains debatable.

JMichael 25

Did you wash your hands with scalding acid afterwards?

Better than pieces of poo under his fingernails. A takeaway was closed down recently because the chef was caught with pooey fingernails.

That made me cringe and gag at the same time. He should be banned from every kitchen he passes.

TMO2142 25

I want to throw up even more than before

After 8 years, he might not even be your boss anymore...

Wait, was it actually stuck or was it stick to the fingernails? Because that does not mean the same thing, although gross either way.

I always hate it when the toiletpapers tears when you are wiping.

I hate the hand dryers in bathrooms so I use toilette paper to dry my hands after washing. The water causes it to stick to my hands. So op he might have had clean hands.

He likes to get in there nice and deep.