By ooblie - 08/12/2010 08:22 - United States

Spicy
Today, after receiving a lovely massage from my boyfriend, I was lying topless in bed beside him. Just as I was thinking this would be the perfect opportunity for some intimacy, he looks at me and says, "my mom is SO awesome." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 949
You deserved it 4 012

Same thing different taste

Comments

Well, if his mum weren't awesome, your boyfriend wouldn't be alive. ;P

I'd like to know why he said it.. She might have texted a joke to him or something

hahaha ... Well you got a massage so it all works out.

There's nothing wrong with that. You weren't actually being intimate when he said it, you were just lying down together, and it's not his fault his musings took a different direction. Being naked with your loved one does not have to be sex-related or intimate, it is simply natural. Think. A lot of couples sleep naked together, and a lot of them will discuss the most inane and unsexy matters in bed. I understand why this popped the bubble of your own thoughts, but it's not like you couldn't have manoeuvred the conversation to get him in the mood. He feels comfortable enough with you to consider your nakedness a natural situation. Be grateful.

maybe he thought " my mom is so awesome for leaving us alone knowing what we are gonna do"?? idk you never know op it could be he was referring to something to your liking... then again maybe not .-.

ROFLBERRYPIE 0

Always love your mother... you'll never have another!

he saw your rack and thought WOW,my mom loves me so much she let me drink from hers. hint..hint

Um, right. Be thankful for the small things...I guess...