By birdiebeth13 - 10/04/2013 17:41 - United States - Chippewa Falls

Today, after my shift at the hospital ended, I happened to look into a full-length mirror. My new scrubs turned out to be see-through. Instead of my undies, everyone got a good look at my cellulite-ridden ass. Fan-fucking-tastic day to wear a thong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 552
You deserved it 18 536

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It really sucks that no one was nice enough to give you a heads up :( I feel your pain.

Sir_ND_Pity 35

Hey, look on the bright side! I'm sure you were able to bring joy to a lot of patients that needed a pick-me-up ;-) 20 cc of all that yumminess, stat!

Comments

What? Not like men can't wear thongs. I know a few...

01Ben21 10

No one letting you know is played out..

anniemeece 23

I've gotta ask: why would you wear a thong with scrubs?

BellaBelle_fml 23

Why not? The OP didn't know their scrubs were see-through. I've worn a thong under my scrubs many times and have never had any problems.

I'd wear a thong with pretty much any style of trouser....full knickers + trousers = VPL, which I can't stand. Makes me cringe so much.

Why would you not wear a thong.... Ever....

LuckBeNimble 19

maybe you should look in the mirror to see how you look in new clothes, of any kind, BEFORE you go to work

RedPillSucks 31

They may only be see through when she (he?) is in certain lighting conditions.

10-Depends on your point of view. If you like looking at it, you might tell OP to wear a thing every day.

captainObviously 15

Im sure u made some old guys day!

Megan639 16

You really don't have even one friend who would tell you...?

I never will understand why people let other people walk around with something wrong on them. Like girls at school who bleed through on their period can pass by 20 girls in the hallway and not one will pull her aside and quietly tell her so she can go to the bathroom and clean herself up. Next time, check yourself out in the mirror before you leave the house OP :)

Gotta ask, does that really happen that much? I went to an all-girls school for six years and I never saw it happen once...

I've seen it happen a few times. Not often but it does occur b