By Anonymous - 18/10/2010 08:00 - Australia

Spicy
Today, after much thought and serious consideration, I nervously admitted to my boyfriend that I'm bisexual. The first thing that he said in response was: "Want a threesome?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 545
You deserved it 40 920

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYL, bisexual doesn't equal wanting threesomes or multiple partners. Dunno, I've been contacted by 'curious' couples (with no instigation on my part) who seem to think the man-and-woman combo must be like all my birthdays come at once. No.

#50 Exactly. Not every bisexual person wants a threesome. I'm bisexual and I'd be hurt if that was my boyfriend's immediate reaction after I told him. I'd consider being a threesome cheating, and so would he-- we both want each other to ourselves.

Comments

DarkHelmet 10

You should be happy.. he was trying to cater to your new found needs

FYL, bisexual doesn't equal wanting threesomes or multiple partners. Dunno, I've been contacted by 'curious' couples (with no instigation on my part) who seem to think the man-and-woman combo must be like all my birthdays come at once. No.

#47, there's nothing 'obvious' about it. If she's bi, she's attracted to both sexes. Like #19 said, that doesn't necessarily mean she wants multiple partners, or sexual encounters with both at the same time etc

Yeah, that's like assuming all straight guys want multiple wives.

well unless she hooks up with a shemale she is going to need multiple partners or be miserable.

this is not so bad, it's when your bf wants a threesome with another dude, you have to look at.

imright24 0

Of course he did. If he didn't say it, you'd be an idiot to think he wasn't thinking it.

A lot of girls claim they're bisexual but when it comes to actually doing something with a girl, they chicken out.

lol 26 are u being sarcastic? and what bout when guys are bi? do they all just claim to be and then chicken out?

IMHO bi-sexuality is just a fad... look how many 14 year old girls claim to be bi-sexual, that's just a generalization as it extends to older/younger girls buuut nonetheless alot of teenage girls say they're "bi" because it's cool, or something like that... I think you can be born either gay or straight, true bi-sexuality is just curios people experimenting

ROFLBERRYPIE 0

23 - Chris Rock reference? "You either suck dick or you do not suck dick"

It doesn't mean she wants both at the same time dumbass.

#47 I knew I was bi at a young age-- when I was 14, I found myself attracted to a girl. I also knew that I was still attracted to boys as well. That was 7 years ago, before bisexuality was (as you claim it is) a "fad."

so cute. like bissexuality wasn't common a decade or a century ago

xshadyshadow 0

Really, 23?? Educate yourself THEN speak. Of course it's become a fad, which I hate. Which is the only reason, Bisexuals get a bad rap, ugh. Posers! But never exclude those who are serious.

Wishy-washiness about sexual orientation IS bisexuality. If they like both, they're bi. Simple as that.

I think the way the OP told her guy really changes this. If she told him, "I have been with women and I thought you should know because I love you and wish to be with you." Then his response could be taken as insensitive. However, if she just casually mentioned, "Oh, by the way, I am bisexual.", what kind of response was she expecting? Was she asking permission to cheat on him hoping it was OK if it was with women? Oh also, How he made his remark also matters. If he opened up to her with a fantasy, just laying it on the table in case she was interested, he cannot be blamed for seizing an opportunity. All that said, I cannot think of many guys who would not try to find SOME way to work that question in after this info was revealed. Just not possible. We like the concept.

I don't see the problem, it seems like you would jump on the chance if you were truly bisexual.

RainbowxxVeinsx 17

Maybe she doesn't want to share her boyfriend. Bisexual means liking both sexes, it doesn't not mean wanting a damn threesome. I hate people like you that think just because someone is bi, that they want guys and girls at the same time. Some do, but most people wanting a true realtionship don't.

englishhottiexx 0

wouldn't it be with another girl not another boy? because then she'd be having sex with a boy and a girl?

#60 Exactly. Some bisexual people are strictly monogamous (myself included). I consider having a threesome to be cheating. I'm into guys, I'm into girls, but I'm not into being with both at the same time.

So? Your boyfriend accepts it. How is this an FML?