By badhairday - 26/12/2010 01:38 - United States

Today, after months of her begging me, I let my girlfriend cut my hair for the first time. It turned out so badly that we are now "taking a break until it looks normal again." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 715
You deserved it 5 894

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well cut HER hair after the break is over

perdix 29

At least now you will know to stand firm when she begs you to let her shave your junk.

Comments

What an idiot, taking a break worse than a bad haircut.

paid2think 0

Beanies solve all problems! I'm way too lazy to check my spelling.

cloud720 5

Have you ever watched Friends? Do you remember Ross's excuse for sleeping with another women? "We were on a break!!!" Your girlfriends plan is pretty ingenious actually.

I'd dump her if I were you. Life's too short to have to put up with such people. Did she even apologise? Plenty of fish in the sea. Make the 'break' a permanent one and find someone who is a big enough person to admit their mistakes, laugh at the situation (it is kind of funny) and make it up to you.

I think she just wanted to dump you all along, but not before ******* you over with this horrible haircut.

don't go back to her. she's really shallow if she's embarassed to be your gf just because of a haircut and it's especially stupid because she was the one that cut it. You deserve better because you were nice enough to let her try even though you knew it was risky.

Bees_fml 0

It doesn't say whose idea the break was (or who said the quoted part).