By Pierceew - 19/09/2009 05:22 - United States

Today, after making out with this guy, our tongue piercings got stuck together. After about five minutes of trying to unlock them, I accidentally vomited a little in his mouth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 597
You deserved it 37 794

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would have vomited right back, starting a cycle Family guy once portraided so beautifully

Oh I already smell the YDI for having a piercing shitstorm incoming... :D FYL, could be worse though, there's plenty of stories 'bout tongue + clit. hood getting locked up etc. :P

Comments

Next FML: "Today, this chi threw up in my mouth while making out."

cru1972 2

I could understand how this happened, if one of you had a knocker ring, and one had a kooshball ring or even just the standard ball (since this has happened to me). But there is no way it took 5 minutes, and even when you are liplocked you can still take off the bottom ball. WITHOUT PUKING! Owner of 13 piercings. Have had some crazy stuff happen. Had a nipple ring ripped out when they got caught together.

vdubz 0

ummm YDI for getting your tongue pierced? what do you expect it to do?

I've never had my tongue piercing get stuck to another... ever, and I have 14 piercings.

ace122400 0

Oooh, tough break. I hate it when someone's been messing with my piercings for too long , or when I put bigger gauges in and start to feel sick. I guess it's not great to be stuck to someone's mouth when you start to feel that way.

this is obviously fake, there is no way you could get two barbells stuck together to the point where it took you five minutes to untangle them

um, i had my tongue pierced for almost six years and i never got mine stuck with anybody else's. i'm not saying it can't happen - if one of you has a ball on the end of the barbell and one of you has a hoop or something curved at the end (or both have something curved) then i can see it being a possibility... but for five minutes? yeah right. what person with a pierced tongue wouldnt just unscrew the barbell and take it out to unhook it after like twenty seconds of no luck unhooking your tongues? pop off the bottom ball and boom, tongue ring removed and you can just unhook them after that. and fhl if this is true, not yours.

This isn't an FML - its and F-HIS-life. Poor guy.