By Anonymous - 26/11/2011 02:09 - United States

Today, after I went to collect my pay for babysitting, the girl's dad pulled the old "Can I pay you in Trident Layers?" bull on me. Hoping to show that I wasn't going to play ball, I told him that watching his gran inhale a cock would be funnier. If scowls could kill... FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 347
You deserved it 65 536

Same thing different taste

Comments

What a "brilliant and proper way" to get yourself fired.

arak_fml 7

Awesome, thanks for the laugh dumbass.

Judging by your profile thingy , you're a really nice person. ( in case it wasn't obvious I was being sarcastic and please don't call me a bitch for saying it. I actually thought it was kinda funny.) :)

Wow.... he's not asking you to babysit again!!

sounds like the beginning of a glorious porno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill be checking redtube for a while.

Damn, you gotta chill. They were probably joking.

joncole 6

Good dry humor op good one but a little rude to get hired again o well ftl

He was trying to be funny...he failed. You were trying to be a ****...you were successful.

mikede420 0

Why would you post something gal like that on FML. What a ass!

missalice0306 19

He better not have paid you; I wouldn't have

VampObsessed 16

Wow people. Shut up! The dad was being an idiot for talking bout stupid trident layers. What if he wasn't joking? You guys weren't there; you don't know the context of this story. OP's comment might have been a little uncalled for, but jeez, they were just doing the same thing the dad was doing. Making an uncalled for comment. I cannot believe how ridiculous everyone is being. How about all of you grow up. Money is a serious issue and employers should not joke around about it. OP earned the money and shouldn't have to listen to stupid 'jokes'. FYL OP.

missalice0306 19

The dad was probably making a joke, which was nowhere near as uncalled for as the op's comment. Even if he wasn't joking, you don't just tell someone who's about to pay you about their grandmother inhaling cocks. A simple "no" would've sufficed. This little idiot fully deserved it. F the dad's life.

#181 vampobsessed or however you spell your name. You really look like an ass. Anyone who thinks telling their boss something like that is ok is retarded. Of course he's joking, nobody(thats not an idiot) would take that seriously. Your telling us to grow up when you want to be a vampire...fags