By Anonymous - 18/11/2012 12:13 - United States - Brooklyn

Today, after I spent two hours trying to teach my girlfriend to play sudoku, she broke up with me, tearfully claiming that I'd made up a fake, imaginary game to make her feel stupid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 759
You deserved it 3 677

Same thing different taste

Top comments

every1luvsboners 11

You should teach her how to play Hide the Sausage.

Comments

Women hate it when men make them feel stupid! Should've stopped after the first game or two! YDI!

CharresBarkrey 15

He didn't make her feel stupid, she did that herself. Sudoku is really easy to learn.

Of course she didn't make herself feel stupid, no one does that. The (ex)girlfriend was probably just having a bad day. I know I can be pretty stupid late at night or when I just don't get enough sleep. The fact that she's his girlfriend in the first place means that she wasn't dumb when they first got together, at least.

CharresBarkrey 15

Feeling stupid when tired is one thing, but to accuse someone of making a game up to make her feel stupid because she doesn't get it? That's her making herself feel stupid SHE doesn't understand the game, he's not making her feel that.

CharresBarkrey 15

Though, now that I think of it, OP could just be a terrible teacher.

PsychoBitch666 8

At least you don't have to worry about how to break up with her when her stupidity gets _really_ bad.

ed1970 6

It's a pretty elaborate and expensive joke since you had to create all those puzzle books and newspapers full of the game.

Maria_Obligacia 14

hahaha good for you OP who needs an idiot like her anyways!

DoxIxHAVExTo 10

No... no, you're not MAKING her feel like an idiot...

Well, she's gonna feel stupid explaining that particular break-up to the family.

skrewedbylife 0

lmao..this made me laugh so hard

Dumbass trying to show her a game that involves math...

There is no math in sudoku, just numbers... numbers =/= math