By Anonymous - 14/08/2014 19:50 - United States - Powell

Today, after having multiple dreams where I have a daughter with my boyfriend, I'm now emotionally attached to a child who isn't real, and I get depressed when I can't be with her in real life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 874
You deserved it 9 127

Same thing different taste

Top comments

revan546 24

Why don't you talk to your boyfriend about I don't know... Having a REAL child?..

Aspen_Grace33 27

A girl I work with dreamt about her children before she even knew she was pregnant! Maybe it's a sign of things to come! Cheer up and maybe congrats!!!

Comments

That's serious, OP. You really should see a therapist. Everyone has fantasies but when they start to affect you in the real world to the point you rather live in the fantasy, you really need to talk to someone.

This actually made me feel really sad

Know that one - I once had a dream about the little sister that I don't have, and was wierded out for a week. A few months later, I found out that my parents had considered trying for another child who would have been born about same time as the sister in the dream.

Joy12345 5

I'm 5 months pregnant with a girl and last night I dreamt she was born and she was so beautiful.. i was crushed when I woke up and realized she wasn't born yet!

I know it doesn't help, but you aren't alone. I've had those dreams, and I've felt the same way afterwards.

Foreshadowing! I dreamed about my daughter before I got pregnant with her

anormalperson 25

well hopefully for you, that dream becomes a reality and you do have a child. :)

I have those dreams sometimes too. It's really weird. The brain is powerful.

I think is time to take her to the real world. talk to your boyfriend

Lady, u have mental issues... Here's my card K-Mental 124 Mental strt MERICA Phone:1-905-UNICORN For all your mental needs call now consult me for only $60.99 per minute.