By Anonymous - 29/02/2012 10:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, after getting a pat of appreciation from my girlfriend's father for taking it slow, he found me later, in her room, with my head between her thighs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 568
You deserved it 49 412

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you risk it somewhere that you're likely to get caught? Especially after lying to him?

Comments

Woulda been worse if it was the other way around

Did you get anothet (well deserved) pat for that?

You were studying the female anatomy in health class and she was just helping you with your homework. Right?

Or he had lost his puppy and he was checking all the possibilities where it could be

After reading several fmls like this I have to ask why do people that still live with their parents have sex in said parents house and then seem surprised when they get caught. What ever happened to cars, woods anywhere there are no people around. I know some get off on getting caught but getting caught by parents?

Op may be a teen. That (the hormones/too broke for a hotel room) and the fact it's winter in the northern hemisphere make sex at parent's house seem like not such a bad idea.

Understood, but still I went to a conservative Christian college with no inner room visitation and no car. We went to the woods even in winter. Tents sleeping bags and body heat. I understand the hormone thing, but it's also a issue of respect. Even when I was 18 and up dating when we would visit our parents we respected them enough to not knock boots in their home because it was against their beliefs.

"Don't worry, I'm not ******* your daughter."

Thats why you wait tell the parents leave the house

Eternal94 10

Tell him that your girlfriend decide to use tampon and you were helping her put it in ;)

Bullheard 0

u wer just using her legs as ear warmers

Just learn to close and lock the door and you should be fine.