By livingonmyownfromnowon - 13/09/2016 06:38 - United States - Olivehurst

Today, after evicting my roommate for excessively not abiding by the lease agreements, he thought he could get back at me by sending me a video of my sister giving him head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 727
You deserved it 1 550

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Let your sister know what kind of person he is. If she was aware of his intent with the video then you know what kind of person she is too. Your roommate sounds abusive, vindictive and entitled.

Um, were you trying to say 'At least it WASN'T a video of .... ' ?

Comments

Seriously? Who the hell does shit like that? He's going to come back in his next life as a slug or something equally gross. Be sure to tell your sister about this. It definitely qualifies as revenge **** and he could be brought up on charges.

You should show your sister and you need to get this guy far away from you and your family as soon as possible. I'm sorry you had to go through that OP

tell your sister, press charges against him and make sure to get a restraining order to keep him away from you and your family..he sounds like one sick psycho, be glad nothing happened while you were roommates, and you managed to rid him from the premises..take care OP

Maybe you should forward it to his mother so she can see what an utter failure her son has turned out to be.

Definitely talk to your sister about it. If she didn't know she was being filmed, that's something she needs to know. Depending on your sister's age, that could get troublesome. Plus, I doubt she wanted you to see it even if she knew she was being filmed. Let her deliver Pissed Female Justice. If you knew what he was intending with it, she's a bitch too.

total dick move. ur sis should sue on the grounds of that being indirect revenge ****

How is that a good way of getting back at you though, it's not like you can control who your sister wants to sleep with.

neversurrender96 11

Thank god im not the only person who always sleeps with my roomate's sister and records it just in case...