By davetherave1983 - 09/09/2015 05:09 - United Kingdom - Manchester

Spicy
Today, after carefully, and might I say, expertly removing all the hair from my girlfriend's genitals, she decided to try and "Nair" my balls. 24 hours later and I still can't walk properly and my balls look like they were involved in a severe kitchen incident. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 891
You deserved it 5 197

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I thought everyone had read that amusing amazon review from the guy who nair-ed his balls. I believe it ended with 'DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.'. The internet is trying to help you man.

Redoxx_fml 22

Just what kind of kitchen accidents do you get into?

Comments

I do it all the time. No longer than 5 minutes bro.

Easiest way to prevent stds is to not sleep with someone who has stds

I was thinking the same thing. what a strange relationship. just removing each other's body hair....Alrighty then

What's wrong with removing your partner's body hair? I just shaved my boyfriend's junk the other day. That's pretty much the ultimate in trust: someone else with a sharp blade on your most sensitive area.

Haven't you heard the popular saying? "Couples that shave together, stay together".

I have not. the enlightenment is, well, hilarious. I can't say I'd ever try shaving eachother. but you know, whatever makes the bond closer XD

30-- this is an honest question, I am not trying to make you sound wrong/ odd: is it a sexual thing or what? I love my fiancé and trust him, but I don't even fully trust myself down there.

Nope, nothing to do with sex. He doesn't like body hair and asked me to shave everything, since it's a little easier for me to see than him trying to bend over and get it all. No different than me shaving his back.

Sweetmia 3

But you're okay with a random stranger waxing your genitals? Not trying to be rude, both situations are kind of weird. XD

I laid on the bed as my husband shaved me "down there" I was 8 months pregnant and couldn't do it myself. It was nothing sexual and he still does it for me every once in awhile just because. In a way it's like him pampering me.

What!? Where did you get that from!? The same place they tell you circumcision is hygienic?

You should know that you shouldn't put Nair on your genital area in fact I think it says that on the bottle. I mean come on OP it "dissolves" the hair from the area, that should have been an indication not to let her touch your scrotal area with it. Put some cortisone cream on and go to a doctor. This one I'm afraid is "you deserved it" sorry.

It does say it on the packaging, "Do not use in genital area or face."

Your girlfriend's ****** was designed to push out a screaming, thrashing, human being the size of a watermelon. Your balls need to wear a helmet when you play football. And you thought the grooming methods would be the same?

This is a good analogy but football players actually don't wear cups that much... Sports like baseball and lacrosse are a lot higher risk when it comes to that though

I really like the way you have expressed yourself. and still came out clean

BlueGiraffe 13

I'd say you guys are really close to each other

Is shaving each other normal for couples?

I've never heard of any of my friends who do that, but then again, if they've been together for many years they're probably very comfortable with each other. Or it could be a fetish thing, whatever floats their goat.

Honestly 4 is right. hair is a way of the body defending itself. and waxing can make someone more prone to infections. so can other skin irritants. I don't know about stds but the body does supply hair there for a reason. much like the hair on our heads (used to regulate temperature and partially because natural selection) and the hair on our eyebrows, eyelashes, and in our noses. it all serves a purpose. however we've kinda out grown the necessity of it, as displayed by the fact that many people remove it and survive just fine. and circumcision just makes cleaning easier. not more clean. but from my own experience hair can almost be less hygienic, because things get less clean.