By Brittany - 03/02/2010 05:03 - United States

Today, after calling my boyfriend and telling him that my dog had just died, he hesitated and stuttered, "She was old, sick, and suffering. Babe, it was her time to go." He then informed me he had to go to his friend's house and hung up. My dog was two years-old, in great health, and was hit by a car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 468
You deserved it 2 972

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RAWRstover 4

that, or he hit the dog and was trying to throw you off...

froggi_fml 0

yeah mabye he was just nervous and didn't know what to say to comfort his girlfriend. some guys are like that, u know.

Comments

Contivity 1

Not everyone knows your dog's age or care about your dog. He assumed that your dog died of natural causes and tried to comfort you.

i'm sure her boyfriend's seen her dog. and i'll be honest, an old, suffering dog looks and acts a lot differently than a healthy 2 year old.

YunqFlyMa21o 0

thats not even a fyl thats a fhl - f his life wtf

gary1984 0

I'm confused? what's the moral of the story?

I bet you 5 bucks that he's the one who hit your dog.

lackofsanityx 0

RDR435, you're kind of an idiot, aren't you? animals do have feelings, the only way someone could not know that is if they've been living under a rock.

lackofsanityx 0

AtoZnumbersand, you're also fairly stupid. just because you might not get an attachment to a pet doesn't mean that other people don't. for many, losing a pet is as bad as losing a family member, because losing a pet is losing a family member.

isn't she implying he might have another "friend" with a sick dog?