By Crawling - 25/10/2008 16:56

Today, my girlfriend came over to my place, looking drop dead gorgeous. However, she preferred the idea of sleeping, and here I am on my laptop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 036
You deserved it 10 236

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Heh... I've been on your girlfriend's side of the situation... on behalf of sleepy girlfriends everywhere, sorry about that!

If you gave a ****, you`d be happy shes there and go cuddle wf her instead

Comments

McFinder 0
MegamiKaosu 28

sadly so can I... like right now

Heh... I've been on your girlfriend's side of the situation... on behalf of sleepy girlfriends everywhere, sorry about that!

I always fall asleep while watching movies.. So I can relate to her too.

SAME! I always fall asleep on skype chats with my boyfriend, it's not that big of a deal, he understands and he's done it too.

haha. i always do that to my boyfriend. he gets so angry.

You're a terrible gf, just so you know.

#50 and #65 ...because she's tired and she doesn't exist to satisfy her boyfriend's every need and want?

Huh, my bro's girlfriend was like that. Turns out she was a junkie, and told EVERYONE about how he was loaded. Christmas about 2 years ago, shortly after they broke up, a "friend" of her's broke into our place, robbed us and shot everyone save for the kids and myself. Huh, shit, I should put this on FML...

#4: THANK YOU! haha #6: Sometimes, it's cute, but, yeah, sometimes, it's not. lol I say, "Put out, or get out!" haha. Totally kidding! :)

You can't start a sentence with a "but". HOWEVER, you can start it with "however".

It's actually the complete opposite of what you said

raney150 0

actually you can start with either if you work the sentence right

Haha I did this. Except I was laying on top of him and when he called my name I looked up and drool fell out of my mouth onto him haha.

ITSxELLIE 0

I thumb myself up all the time, coz I'm a bit insecure.

She came over just to sleep? That's a bummer.