By Anonymous - 22/09/2012 23:49 - United States - Eudora

Today, after a week of not seeing each other, my boyfriend has a three day break from work. This would be great if he hadn't just told me he's having a Guild Wars 2 marathon. Now all I have to look forward to is slow wifi and anguished screams every time his character dies. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 016
You deserved it 3 133

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How about you make yourself an account and play with him?

I feel your pain... mine is the same way.

Comments

Did any of you suggesting she get an account ever take into consideration that op is just not into video games? So getting the game or even watching the game is probably out of the question. I don't understand why She would have to make the effort here by herself. The bf should at least try to spend sometime with his gf. I thought the point of being in a commited relationship is to spend time together. A week of no contact seems to me to be a long time for a couple interested in one another. Both partners should be considerate of one another. OP should accept that her bf wants to play a game, but he should also try to see her at least once during his time off. Blowing her off for his entire time off seems like he is taking his gf for granted. So, yeah op fyl, you need a serious chat about your bf if he doesn't want to spend anytime with you.

Must be hard dating an assistant manager from pizza hut

What's funny about this post, and that my GW2 addicted boyfriend is a pizza hut employee.

Let him do what he wants. If he's been working hard he deserves to unwind a little. He's your boyfriend, not your son.

hanymandy 6

You don't have to hang out with him ... Esp if he doesn't care enough to hang out with you

Lol I play with my boyfriend it's fun you should try

My boyfriend just got into GW2. My wifi is fine.

A week oh how sad for you *rolls eyes*

Keep off the wifi. He wont die as much.

I feel your pain op. my boyfriend does the same thing all the time. I just learnt to sat **** you and go make plans with my friends

In my apartment, me and my brother play guild wars 2 and our other room mate plays on Xbox live. Wifi still works great. And the game is awesome and one week Is really not that long......