By Anonymous - 06/02/2016 11:56 - United States - Newburyport

Today, after a snowstorm my son decided that boarding off the roof onto my truck would be fun. My truck now has a puncture wound. The same truck that drove him to the hospital for his puncture wound and broken arm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 893
You deserved it 1 892

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Depending on the age of the son, I think it's time he starts clearing drives to earn money to pay for said truck

And I've just realised seconds after the edit timer expired that he's not going to be able to do that with a broken arm is he... Nonetheless he should pay for the damage if he's old enough

Comments

Make his bitch ass get a part time job he has way too much time in hand

why did you let him do that. I would've told him no

Your sons rules! You are wicked lame. Tell him next time to do that sh*t switch. Yeah! I live in MASS, he sounds like he would be righteous to ride with. Tell your Son to get any Teton Gravity Research video he can and never listen to you again. I cried when I watched the Tangerine dream. Sack Up Strap On Drop IN (if you think that is some wierd sex comment, you do not ride) If you haven't gotten badly hurt snowboarding; you ain't doin' it right. I am 45 and still spittin teeth on the rails! MInd the addiction!! Exit 32 !!! Loonatic Fringe!!

One more thing. All of you are lame. 1. Skiing and Snowboarding are inherently extremely dangerous. On any mountain in the east you can die no problem on any green, blue, or Black if the conditions are not great. 2. We only know he jumped from a roof to a car roof. We do not know what the roof pitch is, how far from the top of the truck the roof edge is or how far he rode down before he jumped. 3. OK jumping on Dad/Mom's car was likely to leave damage in some way, not the best choice. I jump off my roof in snow storms with my board. Except I do it into the snow in the backyard. The drop to the ground is less than 8 feet, which is not in any way crazy if you ride or do the terrain park. It is just a little better than beginner for the uninitiated. Let me remind you of an old saying. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. " Look in the mirror and ask yourself, have you ever done anything stupid? If your honest answer is no, you have a. lived an unbelievebly boring and wasted life. Blood flows through your veins but you are not alive 2. you were too drunk/drugged to remember or 3. you don't realize all of teh dumb things you are doing. BY definition most really fun things are in some way stupid. Skiing, drinking, hooking up, gambling playing any contact sport, visiting most of the 3rd or 2nd world. riding a quad, surfing, etc. you learn from mistakes. if you stay in your bubble your whole life you missed out.

I do love how you mention condition of your car before condition of you kid. It must be nice to have priorities sorted out like that.

how old is your son and what other bad behavior have you been letting him get away with?