By can't eat paper - 11/05/2014 01:34 - United States

Today, after a long day at work, I was starving, so I stopped by the drive-through for something to eat. When I got home and hurriedly opened the bag, all I found inside was napkins. Thanks, McDonald's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 781
You deserved it 11 405

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FrancesShiver 20

Welcome to McDonalds, we can see you're starving, have some ******* napkins.

This is why you check to make sure they got your order right before you leave!

Comments

You don't eat half the bag of chips/fries on the drive home?

Unlucky! Ronald McDonald was probably fooling around in the kitchen and decided to play one of his clown tricks on your order... "For my next trick, I will make this greasy meal disappear and replace it with... Paper!"

91hayek 31

Those must have been some heavy napkins.

They never get orders right! They usually just give me the wrong order.

Sometimes it's just utter bullshit just like what OP got. I once ordered a burger. What I get? The bread. Just bread

cryssycakesx3 22

the food itself is utter bullshit.

That's horrible! Normally they forget my sauce and napkins lol not the other way around

Phone the store and explain what happened. They'll give you a free meal voucher and refund/replace your meal.

Drake_The_Dragon 23

YDI for not checking ALWAYS CHECK!

I'm thinking the same thing, besides the fact that napkins obviously won't weigh enough to make the bag heavy or appear full...

Drake_The_Dragon 23

This is why I never use the drive-thru in any place. And when I go in to order, I'm the asshole who stands at the counter and watches them put my order together. The few times I didn't do that, my order got messed up. You are dealing with people who are getting paid pretty crappy, who really don't care about their job, and just as soon leave when there is a long line because shift is up in 10 minutes. And I'm not saying that to insult the workers at fast food places, I'm saying this because how crappy it is to work there. So I go in, stand watch my order be made, that way I make a scenario in which it would be more hassle to screw my order up than to take the care to make it right. The drive thru, however, creates a barrier in which they don't have to really deal with you face to face.

So your the piece of shit i always wanna throat punch cus your standing over my shoulder acting like i dont know how to read or put a puzzle together......id **** your order up on purpose just to piss you off, itd make me laugh deep down inside ******

cosmicriver 17

That is true. I had several customers do something similar. It really isn't a bad idea. The only fast food workers that should take offense to what you said are: the workers that are guilty of not caring about there work, nor the satisfaction of the customer. The ones that have no pride in doing something right, no matter the pay rate. That is one of the many reasons why I left McDonalds and pursued other things.

cryssycakesx3 22

ah 54, it doesn't appear you can read or put a puzzle together. ******* people over because they have to watch you due to your own demonstrated incompetence isn't at all funny. if you get filled with so much rage that you want to "throat punch" the "piece of shit" and "**** up their order just to piss them off and laugh deep down inside" because they have to babysit you because you're too vapid to put a patty between a bun and toss it in a bag, you should learn how to do your job or find another one. "******."

cryssycakesx3 22

McDonald's actually has a higher pay rate than most places, around here anyway.

#21 maccas workers dont get paid pretty crappy. they get paid pretty decently. i would know, i am one of them. and i dont think its crappy to work at maccas. sometimes its bad, yeah. but more often than not, it is not that bad. i care about my job. & all the people i know who have worked at maccas will stay and help past the end of their shift for a few minutes until the long line is gone - its all up to the manager when people leave.

I can certainly understand why people watch, and a lot of them have every reason to! When I worked at mcdonalds, the thing I hated most about were asshole customers, though. I thought it was a pretty fun job and I tried my best, otherwise. Even the pay wasn't bad! But, when you have to take a break because a customer reduces you to tears over shit your coworkers do, well... Then it sucks. And it makes you horribly nervous of the watching customers. They're like time bombs, ready to explode at the slightest wrong-doing. Is it an effective way to get your meal right? Absolutely! Just be careful about who you do it to! Now, if the workers are complete shit and not nervous bunnies like me, then by all means be an asshole to them. Not everyone who works in fast food is some unsung hero of the working class, people! Some just genuinely are morons.

I usually end checking bags and content they mess everything but it always taste bad! (That's for sure )

Why r u complaining,we just served u mac- licious, our new ready to eat food for busy people having no time to eat their food. Store Manager - Mcdonalds

cryssycakesx3 22

idiots like you are the reason folks have to check their bags.