By Anonymous - 02/02/2013 14:41 - United States - Brooklyn

Spicy
Today, after two weeks of not having sex, my pregnant girlfriend and I finally fooled around. This was immediately followed by her bursting into tears and begging me to make her a ham steak. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 275
You deserved it 9 930

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If she's pregnant, you're going to be doing a lot of this stuff. A friend of mine craved pickled gerkhins (dill pickles) dipped in ice cream when she was pregnant, and burst into tears when she smelled a bad smell...

Comments

wagne057 6

Time to make her a proud mother and fry up that ham!

Your performance brought out the ham in her...

Steve95401 49

I guess the wiener OP's girlfriend had as an appetizer didn't fully satisfy her.

scissors17 23

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
xStaciexLynnx 15

What? You got your ex girlfriend pregnant and then refused to make her a ham steak?

Not pregnant, but very hormonal. She did the exact same thing though.

Consider yourself lucky that she didn't add that your robbing the sofa of it's 'purpose' in life of being a sofa by not sitting on it, make the mother of your child a sandwich, it isn't that hard... Google it if you must

That's so weird that you bring up that FML because I was just thinking about that FML today. Have you ever been thinking about a song and then that very some song begins playing on the radio? That happens to me all the time. I wonder if I'm some kind of frivolous entertainment clairvoyant.

I've had it happen to me quite a lot with repeat episodes of TV shows...

ulissey_fml 22

As long as the baby comes to no ham, making love during pregancy is good for the two of you !

they didnt have sex, they just fooled around, and no its not the same

It can be the same. All rectangles are squares but not all squares are rectangles. All sex can be defined as fooling around but not all fooling around can be defined as sex.

conqueror57 11

You have that backward: all squares are rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares.

88 what would you know about sex. For a second I thought I was looking at a gremlin. FYL.

I'm unsure why this is an FML. That's pregnancy for you. If this irritates you, you're going to a hell of a time as cravings get weirder.

Grauncho 27

Don't worry. That's just part of the foreplay.