By Anonymous - 02/02/2013 14:41 - United States - Brooklyn

Spicy
Today, after two weeks of not having sex, my pregnant girlfriend and I finally fooled around. This was immediately followed by her bursting into tears and begging me to make her a ham steak. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 275
You deserved it 9 930

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If she's pregnant, you're going to be doing a lot of this stuff. A friend of mine craved pickled gerkhins (dill pickles) dipped in ice cream when she was pregnant, and burst into tears when she smelled a bad smell...

Comments

eaglerob 20

Next time give her the ham sandwich before the hot dog

Your sex life is about to spiral out of control with it being impossible to keep the bone in. Don't worry, this is temporary and can be fully cured.

Guess the tube steak wasn't enough for her!

Food and sex go together you know. The same part of the brain that craves sex also craves food. Hence the sexy burger commercials.

And my ****-like addiction to the food network!

sammyjanette 17

So, she has sex with you even when she's probably uncomfortable and insecure, and you can't even make the girl a damn sandwich?

Obey_StudBoii 23

Bypass all the emotions she's going through. My gf is pregnant as well and her emotions are getting the best of her. It's a common thing.

So, your girlfriend's body is going through a hormonal rollercoaster ride AND she forced herself to have sex for your sake. You better have made her that damn ham steak, and then gone out and bought 10 more. F your girlfriend's life, not yours, OP.

How do you know she forced herself to have sex with him? Libido can spike and decline just as rapidly and often as every other emotion and hormone driven feeling pregnancy.

FFML_314 11

Thank you, 57. I don't understand why people are feeling sorry for the woman. Having a baby is an amazing thing, not something to feel sorry over. Most women actually have a higher sex drive when they're pregnant. I definitely feel more sorry for the OP here.

I had NO sex drive with both pregnancies. I felt bad for my husband, and obliged once in a while, and often cried after. There are a range of emotions; you really hate it- but feel like you must, but feeling attractive, not feeling like you can satisfy your husband, wondering if you will ever like it again, dreading him asking again very soon, and some pretty bad ones, you get the picture. Besides, if its like my second and you puke for 9 months, kind of kills the mood, and makes you extra hungry. (never said pregnancy made sense)

I don't feel sorry for OP or his girlfriend *because* they're expecting a baby. I feel sorry for the girlfriend because she has to deal with the extreme physical discomfort of being pregnant. I'm going to assume from your avatar that you, yourself, are a woman, #93. Perhaps you'll find out for yourself someday. If you do, then I hope your boyfriend/husband will be a little more gracious about your condition than brushing you off with, "I don't understand why I should feel sorry for you. Having a baby is an amazing thing, not something to be sorry over!"

FFML_314 11

I didn't say that he shouldn't feel sorry for her or be empathetic. I said I don't feel sorry for her. I personally (KEY WORD PERSONALLY) think it's ridiculous how much some women think they should be babied when they're pregnant. That's not because I don't fully understand that it can be a painful, stressful and emotional thing, I am aware that is the case, but I do know that it's the women who take full advantage of it, that get under my skin. That's not to say that her husband/boyfriend (or whomever) shouldn't be thoughtful or helpful. It should be an equal partnership. I fully believe in independence and I think it's one of the most important things for any human to practice. I don't believe in relying on other people. I know a 13 year old boy that was in a horrific car accident when he was 9 years old. He had to re learn how to walk. This boy gets up everyday and walks himself to the kitchen and makes himself a sandwich, without complaining. The point is, in my opinion, you shouldn't walk around expecting people to pamper you and take care of you, simply because you're pregnant. Pregnancy is 100% preventable. That's my point. It's an opinion.

FFML_314 11

Uh oh! What could possibly happen to me if I were to be wrong? Listen, I don't care. My opinion is mine to have. I've made my point. I'm not going to keep repeating myself. Regardless of how 'wrong' you think I am.

squideth 18

FFML_314 Jesus just shut up already. Just because your experience with pregnancy was flowery and wonderful doesn't give you the right to be a self-righteous prick to all other women. Keep your special life experiences to yourself, no one cares.

Perhaps it would help if you defined what you meant by women being "babied" while pregnant and "taking full advantage of it." Can you give some examples? I don't quite take your meaning, FFML_314.

Also, not having such a bad attitude would help people to be more receptive to your points.

I just don't get why she's making such a big deal about the girl wanting a sandwich. Im sure each and every one of us has had someone take care of us when we were sick or not feeling well; its the same thing. Talking about equal partnership? Thats what its all about- love and support and taking care of each other. Just because theres no male equivalent to being pregnant doesnt mean shes a needy bitch for wanting a damn sandwich.

conqueror57 11

FFML, should we point out to you that the man who impregnated the woman is 100% relying on her to pass on his genetic code? How is that for self-reliance? Doesn't her doing him that favor, and yes men are just as predisposed to procreation as women, deserve some extra help and maybe a little pamperi

Oh, God, your comment made me LOL. Point well taken!

Does she need a Doctor? Yeah and you should have sex a lot to make sure the baby can form correctly

Just wait till yall have the kid, it'll be a few months before yall can fool around again