By flurina - 18/12/2009 20:44 - Canada

Today, a woman pushed me at the bar and told me how much she's always hated me. She was my grade five teacher. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 422
You deserved it 3 660

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hate running into teachers during your adulthood. Especially if they end up mistaking you for the kid who sat next to you, causing trouble all the time, while you were the good kid. It's all the same to them.

licci 0

throw eggs at her car.. maybe at her too

Comments

LOL, thats not FML that's hilarious, haha.

who cares what she thinks her job is trying to keep little kids under control...shes like a nanny :P this isnt a FML its pree funny

Personally I read this as: "You were a little turd and I'm not that upset so I'm giving you a friendly push" "You were a little turd and now you're hot so I'm giving you a flirtatious push" I don't think there was any actual malice meant by that comment. I think you're just overly sensitive and dense.

reply to both msgs infering there might be a sexual intrest between the tacher and the op, unless it was a lesbian bar, that wasnt the case bcuz the op is a female, i think the teacher just didnt like her as a student

janise 2

When I read it I imagined an unfriendly push that you'd give someone when you want to confront them.

teebonehead 0

You must me an evil SOB .....drove her to drinking !

why did you say, "grade five"? that's so weird. anyway, who the **** cares? this isn't an FML! BOO!

Because in Canada we don't say '____ grade' we say 'grade ____'.

Improbable. Not likely that your 5th grade teacher will remember your face when you are old enough to be drinking in a bar.

dudeitsdanny 9

The OP is from Alberta. He could be 18. Only 7-8 years. My 6th grade teacher remembered me 100% just from seeing my face. I'm 19. This happened post-turning 19. For me it was 8 years. Entirely possible. Especially if it's a beloved/disliked student.

NotNegativeNews 0

Actually it's very likely that you're able to recognise kids many years later.

Look what you have done, she is still drinking and thinking of you. Did you get her fired, kill her cat and burn down the school all in one day or what?

perdix 29

You shouldn't be drinking at a bar in 6th grade (grade six).

alwaysalady 0