By FastFoodWaiter - 03/09/2012 23:43 - United States - Saukville

Today, a woman came up to me at work and screamed at me for "taking forever" to come and wait at her table. I work at Wendy's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 492
You deserved it 1 958

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell her you are waiting on her.....to come place her order.

shawnaishere 14

Tell her "this ain't burger king, you can't have it your way! "

Comments

Are you ******* kidding me?! You better not have let her get away with that. If this were me, I would have said in a clear and loud voice "I'm sorry ma'am, but this is Wendy's, an icecream shop where the customers are welcome to help themselves. Although we have the same high standards as a resturant when it comes to our menu and cleanliness, we aren't actually a resturant. And I don't appreciate you raising your voice. Good day, to you." Then I would have turned my back and walked away or nicely asked her if she would like to order, in a bright voice. Give her a nice big "**** you", in professional-speak. As long as your boss isn't a dim-witted asshole you shouldn't get in trouble for that. And you won't get in trouble for that, from a legal perspective, anyhow.

patacus 14

fyl. us wendys bros gotta stick together. im 2 1/2 years into my sentence there. do you get coach busses full of french Canadians all the time too? those people are impossible.

I have had a customer come up to complain about her melting ice cream 5-10mins after I had given it to her. She just held it for that amount of time without consuming it. Do girls working at Wendy's get called "Wendy"? Just wondering.

My girlfriend who's name is Stephanie, gets called wendy all the time when she's at work. Haha

In Australia Wendys is a ice cream store, then I realised that in America it's fast food. Kinda makes more sense, but that's still pretty ******

People are just stupid. I wonder if she goes to the grocery store and expects the employees to get her groceries for her.

Reading this as I'm sitting in a Wendy's listening to some idiot complain about his food. Don't expect perfection, it's Wendy's.

Maybe you could have convinced her it was a suit and tie establishment, and she'd be waited on when she followed dress protocol.

In today's economy you need to go the extra mile in order to keep your cob. YDI