By morenita27 - 21/12/2010 01:52 - Canada

Today, a woman came to my counter and ordered 12 donuts. I said, "OK sure, a dozen donuts." She paused, looked at me with disgust and yelled, "I said 12, NOT a dozen." FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 489
You deserved it 4 069

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

why would anyone care about this? why is crap like this getting on FML? I think everyone in the world has dealt with a rude customer at one time or another. Just shut up.

i think you missed the entire point...or maybe you didnt know 12 was a dozen and you made the same mistake too lol

Of course I know that 12 and one dozen are the same thing, because I have an IQ greater than 10. Which is more than can be said for you. I'm saying that having a stupid customer yell at you is a normal thing. It isn't funny, it isn't special, it doesn't belong on FML

Well this FML did make me inwardly smile and feel better about myself.. which i thought is the point of FMyLife.com. If this website was for truely ****** lives, it wouldn't be a place i'ld want to come to. I don't want to read pages and pages of 'Today I was diagnosed with cancer, in it's late stages' 'Today i am going to commit suiside'

Hiyouitsme1, I think you missed the point of this site. Like Lisa said, it's a place for people to bitch about things in their day, to provide humour in the process. Not to post depressing truly life-effing things. Or, a couple of quotes taken from the FAQ; "Fmylife.com is a collection of everyday anecdotes and stories likely to happen to anyone and everyone," ... "delightfully proving that screw ups happen to everybody every day, fmylife.com also aims to be funny for everyone involved".

emotive_fml 0

Hiyouitsme1: You're not funny... does that mean the moderators should bitch at you like you're bitching about the FML. Personally, this FML is funny. That's what this site is about. As for your IQ: Maybe you should re-read the FML F.A.Q. and and rules about posting comments and then you might understand why your comments are getting buried. Right now you sound like you have a lesser IQ than a rock. Like Lisa and Cinn said, the site is about everyday things that happen to screw up your day. I know that I wouldn't read these FMLs if all of them were about horrible events. In fact, hardly anyone would want to read the site as much if it was all depressing. So, why don't you just shut up. =)

well she probly thought you ment 13 cause that's a bakers dozen and it was ordering cupcakes

All I have to say is that she came off extremely uneducated. Hopefully she knew better and just had a brain fart of some sort. /shrugs

Capitalism disgusting? No that's impossible your seeing it the wrong way. Capitalism is the greatest thing our country has. It's what makes us American. Capitalism gives us the chance to succeed and gives us the chance to have nice things.

kacielikewhoa 0

Your life is soooooo screwed because of this woman's stupidity. YDI for complaining. Just laugh about it. Seriously...

i never took it seriously. I laughed like no tommorow lol

i just hate how stupid slackers can get good jobs when a hard-working smart person cant!

was she fat and trying to make it sound better??

Why didn't you just calmly explain to her a dozen is 12. Still fYL.

Today, I had to read a bunch of comments where people didn't understand the distinction between government and economic systems. FML

Stepherrss 0

I would have looked at her and said "clearly you do not know simple math, ma'am a dozen is 12."