By Anonymous - 09/07/2015 14:38 - United Kingdom - Birmingham

Today, a week after my miscarriage, my little sister thought it appropriate to wrap her belt around her neck and scream, "Hey look, it's your baby!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 215
You deserved it 2 619

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mds9986 24

That's ******* terrible. I hope she got in trouble.

I'll help you hide her body for that comment. Little bitch will get here.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I hope this never happens to you. Have a ******* heart.

you have obviously never had a miscarriage ,otherwise you wouldn't find it funny. since its a horrible feeling emotionally and physically. what her sister did is cruel ! if you find that funny ,then you need to grow the hell up!

45- Well, you are one sick and twisted individual. There is NOTHING funny about someone's baby dying and there was nothing funny or clever about the joke. Clearly you've never gone through anything like this before. What a disgusting comment.

mzdaisylynn 12

My deepest condolences for you and your baby. You truly did not deserve to have a rotten little sister doing this to you.

xluciferx666 21

I think it would be appropriate to knee cap her

Gwyddone 29

Okay, this is a true and heartfelt FYL, if I've ever seen one. Sorry for your loss, OP, and I would take the belt and crack a few on her backside. This is just effing terrible from your sister, if she is old enough to understand, what happened, then she is old enough to realize what you feel. FYL. And hers, too.

What a horrible thing to say! I hope someone teaches her a lesson about what to say. I hope she apologizes soon.

FalloutScrolls 25

I am so, so sorry for your loss, OP.

merryhappy1887 20

Your sister is horrible for doing that. She should know that was going too far. I'm sorry for your loss :( hope things look up for you