By Anonymous - 09/07/2015 14:38 - United Kingdom - Birmingham

Today, a week after my miscarriage, my little sister thought it appropriate to wrap her belt around her neck and scream, "Hey look, it's your baby!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 214
You deserved it 2 618

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mds9986 24

That's ******* terrible. I hope she got in trouble.

I'll help you hide her body for that comment. Little bitch will get here.

Comments

Whoever says that op deserves it deserves to go to hell

I'm all for horrible jokes but that's just too far. That really sucks, OP. Sorry for your loss.

Agreed, I can laugh at some very dark jokes but this is waaaaaay too far. It's never something to joke about around anyone who's gone through a miscarriage at any point in their life(truthfully I don't think the joke should ever be made), but especially not so soon. Op needs a lot of love and support. Op, I'm so sorry. I agree with others who said to find a support group and seek a therapist if possible. They can offer a lot of suggestions and help for you. I'm currently planning to make a quilt in honor of someone's stillborn child so he has something for her, perhaps that might help you? Everyone is different, I hope you can find whatever helps you most.

LazyLion 12

How old are you and your sister?

What a ******* bitch. I'm so sorry OP. Some people will never understand the pain that comes with miscarriage. Take care of yourself and don't let anyone talk you into trying to get pregnant again right away unless you want to. My deepest condolences.

finalyearsofhate 22

I hope you put her on her ass for that one. What an insensitive, disgusting person. I'm so sorry for your loss op.

illeterate ******* bitch is what i call her, you never deserved this Op

The irony is killing me. I'm so sorry for your loss OP, I can't think of anything worse than losing a child. How insensitive of your sister to do such a thing. I hope she got the consequences she deserves for that

That's horrible OP, I'm sorry to hear about the miscarriage and FYL for dealing with that kind of sister.

that is beyond ****** up! I'm so sorry for your loss OP :( hope she gets smacked a good one across the face