By Anonymous - 09/07/2015 14:38 - United Kingdom - Birmingham

Today, a week after my miscarriage, my little sister thought it appropriate to wrap her belt around her neck and scream, "Hey look, it's your baby!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 215
You deserved it 2 619

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mds9986 24

That's ******* terrible. I hope she got in trouble.

I'll help you hide her body for that comment. Little bitch will get here.

Comments

fpants2010 18

OP, from one mom who lost her baby to another - my heart goes out to you. I'm so sorry :(

I'm still so confused on how this got so many YDI...FYL OP I'm sorry for your loss.

That's inappropriate to say the least. Even if you put it in the context that she uses dark humor a lot, that's still crossing a pretty obvious line. Sorry for your loss and that your sister being an a**hole about it.

I wanna know how old this little sister is. It could be a stupid kid moment but if she is grown/older damn Bitch needs to get punched the **** out.

A stupid kid moment? Making fun of someone losing their baby is NOT a stupid kid moment. OP's sister knows what a miscarriage is, so she has to be pre-teens or eaely teens, so she knows better.

a little kid wouldnt understand what a miscarriage is ,nor would anyone tell a little kid news like that. also how would a little girl, take off her belt and wrap it around her thoart? its safe to say her sister was old enough to bloody know better.

An 7/8 year old knows whats inappropriate but in a child's innocent way of trying to do something to ease the situation yes they could have or if there was mental handicap. But I do agree that most children have enough common sense that this is never appropriate. BTW HOW THE **** DO SHE DESERVE IT??

Thats awful... No excuses for that... And the people who voted "you deserved it" are pretty messed up as well!!

That is horrendous!so sorry for your loss!

Avashantu 18

I believe it would have been justified if you slapped the Hell out of her, honestly.