By powerless - 14/08/2019 04:00 - United States

Today, a soccer ball hit my car while I was going 75 mph on the freeway during my drive home. I still don't know how to explain it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 493
You deserved it 117

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Um, you just did. What are you confused about?

You mean why traffic was so light that you could get up to that speed on your commute? Or why your car wasn’t hit by a basketball, baseball or American football since those sports are more popular than soccer? Mysteries abound!

Comments

Um, you just did. What are you confused about?

You mean why traffic was so light that you could get up to that speed on your commute? Or why your car wasn’t hit by a basketball, baseball or American football since those sports are more popular than soccer? Mysteries abound!

katydid91 31

Soccer is gaining popularity here in the US.

Aw, you made the rookie mistake of taking me seriously. I know that soccer has long been the #1 participation sport in America. It’s popularity as a spectator sport is plodding along slowly in the US.

slowhandjp 16

You always funny👍I like your comments😆

katydid91 31

Where did the soccer ball come from? Was there a park or a playground off the side of the highway?

zeffra13 31

Could've fallen off a truck too. My old job once had their work ladder fall off on the freeway.

If you drove under a bridge, someone could have thrown it off the side into traffic. If you passed a park or something, it could have come from a game being played there. Or it could have fallen out of a car in front of you. Mystery solved. Sort of. Hope you didn't crash/cause a pile-up.

Mungolikecandy 19

A soccer ball hit my car when I was doing 75mph on the freeway. There you go, it is nice and easy to explain.