By Anonymous - 25/11/2012 09:07 - United States - Atwater

Today, a shopper approached me at Target and said, "So are you just gonna stand there to look pretty and do nothing around here?" I ignored his comment, until he got so upset that he wanted to speak to my manager. It would have been understandable if I actually worked there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 232
You deserved it 2 260

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's more of a HDI, I would've been laughing my ass off at him if I were you, OP, don't take it too seriously.

Next time make sure you aren't wearing red and khaki when you shop at target.

Comments

I know, but he pointed out that plan, which i was being some what sarcastic about using.

Then why the **** didn't u tell him. I would've!

CharresBarkrey 15

It's more fun to let him be a dumbass. This is really more of an FML for him, OP did nothing wrong.

MrThumbsItUpMan 8

What did you think was going to happen,your the one who decided to wear red and wear khakis. wear red and khakis and get asked a bunch of questions from random people

OP never said she wore khakis and a red shirt. Lrn2read.

MrThumbsItUpMan 8

You can infer that because the person got asked a question by a random shopper tho.

You should have messed with him and told him to get the **** out of your store and just walked away. When he tells the manager you can just laugh at his stupid ass.

60 Call it what it is.. Your bat belt! :)

Taylor_Daryan 1
chryses 3

well your fault for wearing red, i assume! :-))

I was in Walmart wearing my boyfriends green work jacket because I was cold and forgot mine. A guy thought I worked there because the jacket had a name badge on it....

KiddNYC1O 20

I really have no complaints towards Target. They have workers scattered all over the store willing to help. Well at least the one I go to.

CharresBarkrey 15

The Target I go to has one checkout open, and like nine employees standing around talking at the front, all not working.

KiddNYC1O 20

I see. I can say the same about the Autozone I've been to. Once I waited like 15 minutes at the front of the cashier line to be checked out.