Charming

By iwillcutyou - 06/12/2018 07:30 - United States - Port Saint Lucie

Today, as I was working in retail, this guy shoved me into the shelves for asking if he needed help with anything, screaming at me that I need to leave him alone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 688
You deserved it 157

Same thing different taste

Top comments

IAmClay 24

Not sure why someone would just flip like that instead of politely replying

He must have had a really bad day but that’s no excuse for that kind of violence behavior.

Comments

IAmClay 24

Not sure why someone would just flip like that instead of politely replying

He must have had a really bad day but that’s no excuse for that kind of violence behavior.

He’s the kind of jackass that we need to be necessarily rude too. Someone ever shoves me, I’ll be sure to shove back.

Bri Chey 5

I was like completely shocked. My manager said I should’ve milked it to get the undercover cops attention but idk who that is so idk who to signal 😂

Probably thought the employee was “customer service-ing” him under the suspicion that he was trying to steal. He could have had that happen to him on more than one occasion and he finally had enough of it.

writergirl1029 17

Nu-uh. Unacceptable behavior. I hope your manager kicked him out.

Bri Chey 5

My manager was in a different store 😔 nobody saw and I was soo nervous the rest of the day I didn’t sell a thing.

I sure hope you reported to your manager and called the police. Battery is illegal.

Criminal Battery and possibly Assault depending on what your state statute says. Next time someone shoves you I'd get law enforcement involved, there's no reason to become physical over a mere question no matter how your day is going or what the question is. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

GUYMAINE 16

personal space, man. learn it

And that's assault. Check the store security cameras (if there are any) and file a complaint.