By Anonymous - 10/04/2015 18:04 - United States - Milton

Today, a guy tried to carjack me. Good news: I drive a stick shift, and the idiot apparently couldn't, so I still have my car. Bad news: he was so angry, he beat the shit out of me. I had to get stitches, and now I look like I went on a date with Chris Brown. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 576
You deserved it 2 654

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lexiieeex3 32

There are some really shitty people in this world OP. I am truly sorry you had to experience this asshole.

Dreamsorrow93 24

Comments

How do some people vote you deserved it? Literally there is no way you could for this fml Consider concealed carry OP?

This happened to me last night! I live in sf, and I'm walking to my car which the closest parking I could find was about three blocks away, three guys started following me, commenting on how small I am and saying lets do it and this is like at 2:30 a.m! So ran to my car and jumped in, started her up, and the three guys surrounded my car as I'm trying to squeeze out of my parking spot, demanding that I pull over to the curb immediately. Thank god bmws automatically lock as soon as they are put into drive, because they tried to open the doors, and I just drove off not even trying to avoid hitting any of them and ran the red light to get as far away as quickly as I possibly could.

Just think that's more charges for him and more time in prison.

That's crazy! I live in FL and my car was broken into last night! There was a group of people breaking in to cars and stealing things around my neighborhood. Fortunately I had a crappy car with nothing valuable in it. Sorry OP! Hope you recover quickly.

Sorry to hear you got hurt. That joke was kind of in bad taste, though.

I'd like to imagine if you were dikembe motombo, he'd try and punch you and you'd be like no no no, not in my house

I didn't know Rihanna could drive stick