By Crossy - 23/08/2009 06:54 - Australia

Today, a friend jokingly asked who in my relationship wears the pants. My girlfriend replied, "I'm not sure, but I've got photos to prove I don't wear the skirt." FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 559
You deserved it 36 605

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who is modding all of these stupid FML's?

dinosaursmoo 0

Wait, does that mean you wear skirts? I dont get it..

Comments

Hmmm, is a bit confusing. Bit i do agree with eindtuger, and say that he cross dressed and took pictures of it. I dont see why your embaressed tbh. I've cross-dressed a couple times and my G/F tool pictures, and im fine with that. I think one or two of my frineds have aswell with there G/Fs. I generally see this sorta of embaressment is due to that fact that there not comfortable with how they are on some way, alot of the time its there sexuality. Just let go dude! If your embaressed, then either not do it or get her to get rid of the evidence. So I'm completely neutral about this one, because I've done it before and arn't embarressed about saying it, and i don't see why others are tbh.

This isnt really an FML unless ur a tranny, if it was me id be like yeah im THAT kinda guy

People are missing the FML here. Wearing the pants in a relationship generally means having authority, and in most cases it is the man . A skirt is mainly associated with women being the housewife, doing cooking, cleaning all that good stuff. With her saying she has photos to prove she does not wear the skirt is implying that the boyfriend is the one that does the womanly tasks in the household..

I think you're missing the FML. If it was about him taking "the woman's role", that wouldn't be funny or an FML because loads of males do housework etc. these days! She's saying she doesn't wear the skirt as in her boyfriend does, so she has proof he's worn one before...

maddiesonnn 0

i think she has a dick... and u dont... hello miss chickeedoodlee

NvUsDistortion 3

how do u not get this. she is saying that she is the man in the relationship and that her bf acts girly

How can there be so many people not understanding that she has actually has photos of him wearing an actual skirt and that he isn't saying that he's taking a "female" role and doing housework. P.S.: Well done OP for being brave enough to experiment with clothing. :)

well his name is "Crossy" so maybe that's means cross dresser and he wears skirts