By Crossy - 23/08/2009 06:54 - Australia

Today, a friend jokingly asked who in my relationship wears the pants. My girlfriend replied, "I'm not sure, but I've got photos to prove I don't wear the skirt." FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 559
You deserved it 36 605

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who is modding all of these stupid FML's?

dinosaursmoo 0

Wait, does that mean you wear skirts? I dont get it..

Comments

Was it really necessary for her to say that? Really? Was it said to someone you trust? I just don't understand people who intentionally hurt their significant others. I don't get it. Too much information. Be careful who you trust with your deepest secrets people. If you don't want the entire world to know then you ought to be more careful. To you I say: I don't know what to say. You will live with it or you won't.

bskballa92 0

It was a joke, a funny one to, chill out. Anyways, me and my girlfriend joke like this all the time, its alot of fun

eccentricbirdie 0

I have photos of my boyfriend dolled up as a girl. He pulls it off well. We both think its hilarious. I say have a sense of humor.

The only way this FML could be any dumber is if the OP visited this thread and posted that there were no actual pictures of him in skirts, he just found the joke offensive.

Hydra_fml 0

Wha... what the hell? This isn't a FML! People, if you're going to lie, make it interesting!

noshitsherlock 0

That sucks. You do that shit cuz you TRUST someone, not so they can use it against you later and embarrass you. What a ******* bitch your girlfriend is..

What the **** does that even mean? Is she a dipshit?

yeah, relax, it was probably a joke, and you can't handle it.

sublime93 0

Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap.