By nonexistant - 29/10/2010 04:33 - United States

Today, a cute girl came up to me with her boyfriend and said, "If you end up looking like him, it's over." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 037
You deserved it 2 941

Same thing different taste

Top comments

People like that are just plain mean. don't listen to them.

Ah, shallow women. Don't you just love it?

Comments

thats when u say "and if i ever get a girl like u, ill kill myself"

zeebug 0

I really hope you didn't just stand there and take the insult. I hope you looked her in the eye and said something sharp back. My suggestions would be, " **** off you superficial bimbo" or" you're not much yourself you herpes-ridden *****." I prefer the second option.

mexipunker 0

Go over to the guy while hanging your head, put your hand on his shoulder and say "Man I'm your stuck with a girl who looks like that, trust me you can do much better" then walk away.

am I the only one who had trouble reading this the first time through?

Yeah, it didn't make any sense to me either at first. I was trying to figure out why some stranger was threatening to break up with you if you start looking like her boyfriend. What? Took me a while before I figured out that it was just badly written.

chilllls 0

you should of went Wayne Brady on the chick. Then told her man that it'll be five bucks.

ydi for being a wide load. since you can't control much about your appearance besides your weight, that's gotta be what the girl was talking about. lose some weight, and maybe you'll have a girlfriend some day.

this coming from someone without a photo up? what's wrong with how you look? that you can't even post a picture and have to assume the OP was over weight. congrats on being just as shallow as the girl mentioned in the post.

well halloween is coming up, you can always wear a mask to not look like yourself.

What a ******' bitch :O Pretty on the outside, ugly on the inside!! You should have shove your middle finger in her face ;P