Tiny Tim

By hmmmm - 13/08/2012 12:19 - Australia

Spicy
Today, the condom slipped off, because my boyfriend refuses to admit that he needs to use smaller condoms. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 313
You deserved it 5 475

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My only advice is next time you do the condom shopping lol. Just don't let him see the box so he'll feel like a big boy when it actually fits.

Comments

bugmenotmofo 34

Maybe you're just really tight.

KiddNYC1O 20

If he pleasures you he should be proud and buy the correct size.

cleio81 5

You should buy the smaller size And put them in the larger condom box.

Buy smaller condoms and switch the boxes.

Jsyk, I didn't scroll through comment before posting this

I feel sorry for you. I think you guys should have a talk and figure this out so you both can be happy and worry free

joethebiden 8

OP, I believe your comment implies that you are not as distraught by your boyfriend's lack of proper condom choice, as you are by his hilariously small dong and its failure to provide you the amount of pleasure that you desperately seek. What I did there is called reading between the lines. May I strongly suggest an upgrade in boyfriend's penis size instead of a downgrade in condom size? I mean, I guess dumping him for someone with a decent manhood IS the simplest and most natural option, but have you considered saving up for elective surgery? Or maybe try one of those miracle pills for which you'll likely find an advertisement in your junk mail folder - everyone seems to have dismissed those as scams but I have yet to hear about anyone actually giving those a try. Maybe you'll be positively surprised and tear down a long-lasting misconception in the process.

#122, actually I highly doubt *that* is what the op means. You know, not *every* woman complains about the size of a man's penis. I would be rather agitated too if I had a boyfriend using the wrong size condoms and them slipping off too. Would I care about his size? Not if I really LOVED him. But you're saying here that she can't get pleasure from him based on his size....what if it's that she can't get pleasure from him because the condom keeps slipping off, thus causing her to worry about the possibility of getting pregnant should they continue to engage in sexual activity. You're trying to read something that simply might not be there. How bout you stop trying to make excuses for a guy who needs to get the appropriate sized condoms and read what she's actually saying. Sometimes it's NOT about what's between the lines, but what's actually LITERALLY being said. Not every woman does that cryptic crap you're trying to get out of it.

joethebiden 8

#125, I understand your point. However, I do believe I'm right. Read OP's comment more carefully. Notice how she does not make any efforts in reassuring us that she is indeed satisfied with the size of her partner's package? Sometimes, unspoken words tell much greater tales than spoken ones. Notice how OP chose the name "hmmmm"... as in "Hmmmm, perhaps size DOES matter, and I wouldn't be living the misadventures of condom slippage if my significant other didn't have a freakishly tiny knob". Several years of studying psychology, anthropology and biology have led me to understand the fact that males with a complexing Johnson size do indeed suffer from an impairment that should, as was the case for their ancestors (and still is with their counterparts in the animal kingdom), bar them from mating with the female gender, which would gradually weaken the species over time. Thus, it is instinctive for women to hope for a bigger shlong, and to become detached, unaroused and doubtful when they lose the "codger lottery". Thankfully, nowadays, advances in medical science allow men to seek an artificial solution to their stick size issues instead of being merely cast aside like nature intended. I simply suggested that OP and her lifemate seek such solutions instead of heading for the unavoidable heartbreak that would force OP's then-ex to experience a lifetime of rejection and humiliating between-thumb-and-index self-gratification.

joethebiden 8

Either that or I'm drunk out of my mind again. But hey, having a below-average meat twinkie is a bitch. And so is sharing your life with someone who does. I sincerely hope OP comes up with a solution of which both parties will come out as winners.

joethebiden 8

See? #163 knows what I'm talking about. High five to you sir/madam.

Psychology is not always right. My boyfriend has a below average sized penis. He knows how to use what he has and I get wonderful pleasure from him. Not even the first time I saw him nude was I bummed. Not everyone is shallow.

Do condoms even come in sizes? Theres Magnums and everything else which is like one size fits all. OP you should invest in some female condoms. They work really well and actually feel better than male condoms for both parties. They aren't cheap, but they're cheaper than a baby or an STD.

hateevryone 14

Buy some condoms. Don't let him know what brand or what size. He'll feel better when it fits.

Just tell him your perfectly fine with his size and that it still gets you off ;) and give him some encouragement...otherwise if he refuses to buy smaller condoms I'd punish him with no sex. It's REALLY NOT worth getting pregnant cause your bf is too proud to admit he needs a smaller condom size