Tiny Tim

By hmmmm - 13/08/2012 12:19 - Australia

Spicy
Today, the condom slipped off, because my boyfriend refuses to admit that he needs to use smaller condoms. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 313
You deserved it 5 475

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My only advice is next time you do the condom shopping lol. Just don't let him see the box so he'll feel like a big boy when it actually fits.

Comments

shrdlu 28

Makes me think of NASA. For the early space flights, the astronaut had to wear a condom (connected to some tubing) for urination while suited. The official condom sizes were small, medium, and large, which the astronauts promptly renamed to extra-large, gigantic, and immense.

flutter4 7
TabooSushi 24

If he won't buy smaller condoms, ask him if he's prefer a bigger girlfriend a few months later when you're pregnant with his child. =p That or ask if he'd prefer a "smaller" sex life, meaning no proper protection = no sexy times.

It you still "get down" even after you told him then ydi

aalijahraj 10

Just choose some other sort of birth control. Problem sorto!!!!

never had that problem. try doing it without feels better, especially filling the girl up at the end.

You could always tell him you want to use extra thin condoms ?! Tight fit and more sensation.

To everyone that says buy smaller ones and put them in a bigger box - don't you think that if the condoms, that were previously too big, suddenly magically start 'fitting' him he would notice and probably realise that somethings up? That'll probably hurt him more.

I suppose so, or maybe he'd think there was a little "growth spurt"

RedPillSucks 31

Have him wear 4 or 5 at a time. They'll probably stay on then.... </sarcasm>