Timing

By embarrassed - 01/06/2009 20:11 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to my doctor to get the morning after pill. I explained to her that the condom broke and I was nervous. She simply asked me, "When?" so I replied "Towards the end." I didn't realize she was actually asking what day this happened. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 621
You deserved it 65 142

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah even I didn't understand what she meant by that. FHL for not being clear enough. Nah, no one's life is ****** in this situation..

how is your life f'd? Seriously, just mentioning that you had sex and the condom broke is more of a FYL than is getting confused by the doctor's question. O.o

Comments

fosizzlemynizzlE 0

lol...you really didn't understand what he was saying? not really fyl, but just lol-worthy

kitties_fml 12

the morning after pill does too work!!!!

So then the doc said, "no I meant when, as in day" and you said "oh yesterday"... My god women, your life is ******! Oh wait, no it isn't... WTF??? This isn't funny or an FML... I'm only commenting on this because it's been a long day at work and I've gone through ALL of the other FML's from over the weekend!

I'm with #10, and #11 makes better sense. Being confused - not so much an FML as having the condom break.

would a condom breaking inside you hurt??

missymay993 11

Nowhere does it mention whether she was married or not. Maybe they were married and just weren't ready for children.

the morning after pill does too work!!!

What they're saying is that the pill only prevents sperm from reaching and fertilizing the egg, it doesn't work if the sperm has already fertilized the egg (therefore making the woman pregnant) So no, it WON'T work if the woman is already pregnant. Btw, your overuse of punctuation amuses me.

youre life is not ******. you just misunderstood. get over it :D at least youre not going to get a little surprise in 9 months.

this is really dumb no offense. i can't comprehend how this got put up when i send in way better ones all the time that don't go up... worst one ever, not an FML at all.