Time to run

By Anonymous - 13/03/2012 06:21 - Canada

Today, while I was looking for an apartment for my boyfriend and myself, he asked me how would I feel about his mom moving in together with us. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 384
You deserved it 2 613

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MissHayleyJames 7

That's when you say "I wouldn't be comfortable with that but she's always welcome to come visit".

a_lenzmeier 11

Remind him that his mom living with you guys means no random blow jobs in the kitchen. That should set him straight.

Comments

It's only wincest if your talking about the Winchester brothers >.

Strafeh 9

Did the Wincheter Brothers Have Incest?

Not true. Wincest is also a term for incest that is winning. Urbandictionary it if you must. Not all words just have one meaning. Even in the slang world. You know...homonyms? And no the Winchester twins did not actually partake in that act. It's just Slash fiction.

RUN! Do you really want to move in with a "mamma's boy"? Imagine the two of you, snuggling on the couch, lights out, some wine, ready to watch a nice movie. THEN HERE COMES MOMMA, cold cream on her face, hair in rollers, nightgown, "What are we watching"? You'll never have a private moment, ever! Now if his mom is in dire straights, that's one thing, but if it is because he's a momma's boy, you better think long and hard about your answer. And speaking of long and hard, how good are you at being quiet when you hit the big "O" when you two have sex? You don't want momma to hear! Good luck!

TheDrifter 23

If he's that codependant op is in for some surprises either way. Think Howard Wolowitz from Big Bang Theory.

Loserman- your comment made my imagination run wild and then I laughed for 10 minutes. I live half an hour from Philly call me

#49 - Thank you for the kind comment! But as far as calling you, well...... I'm old enough to be your father number one, my wife would be pretty pissed if she knew I called a 23 year old hottie number two and number three, one look at me and you'd be pretty disappointed. Just keep thinkiing of those two on the couch in the dark, the lights come on and there's momma in all her glory, open Budweiser bottle in her hand, Marlboro dangling from her lips, "anybody make some popcorn, I'm starving!" eeeeewwwwwww, douche chills

a_lenzmeier 11

Remind him that his mom living with you guys means no random blow jobs in the kitchen. That should set him straight.

Yep, a live-in-maid who knows all her business, hears all her sex antics, critiques everything she does (from the way she cooks to how loudly she yells during ******), insists on grandchildren (or lack thereof) and tells all his family every detail about her down to how long her period lasts (probably even asking for tampons when their circles sync). Yes, such a grand idea . . . *Sigh and Facepalm*

marzipanimal 15

Lol your getting frisky and the mom walks in,"Hey wheres the milk? Are we out?"

being with a mamas boy has it good and bad qualities... but if I were you I'd run away from this one and fast.

RedPillSucks 31

Some moms are OK. My cousin (in-law)s mom was telling her the technique for giving a really good ********. She kept saying it was the best way to a mans heart and she was in her late 60s

"...for my boyfriend and me..." Anti-Grammar Nazi Nazis, come at me.

ipwnallmen 10

lol, 26, "Come at me, bro" x3 but seriously, if his mother needs a new place, help her find a nearby apartment or something. Moving in with her son and his girlfriend is all kinds of awkward. what if she walks in on you one night?

tell him you feel fine with it, then ask him how he feels about never having sex again.