Time to move on

By mischalucksux - 19/09/2016 13:54 - United States

Today, I finally have a job I love with amazing people I call family and a fantastic boss. I've been here 8 months, and I'm doing a great job, I feel like I could work here forever! My most recent project? Printing our "Store closing sale" signs for liquidation. We permanently close in 7 weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 873
You deserved it 1 077

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Store Closing. Can no longer afford lawsuits caused by one overly-affectionate worker going around, hugging customers, and calling them family."

Murphy's law in affect! I'm so sorry op, that sucks.

Comments

blink831forever 13

I'm so sorry that this happened to you. I hope you find another job that you enjoy soon.

Oh no! I'm sorry. I know what that's like.

I'm so sorry. I feel like for a lot of people the worst part of their routine is the "work" aspect. To have that as a large joy in your life and then soon to be taken away must feel horrible. I hope you take care and best of luck for the future, OP.

I'm so sorry. I hope you find a great job quickly.

Maybe its closing because you're so cheery and the others are depressed.

Unlike the usual, this is actually sad, instead of funny.

Maybe you, your amazing coworkers and your fantastic boss can all agree to hang out with each other for free, not doing anything of commercial value. The positive energy and warm feelings will be so worth it!

Absolutely! I have inherited a family, and one very amazing and dear friend from this job. It's not the end of us!

Yay! Maybe if you end your sign with "...JKJK!" or "...NOT!" business will pick up and your dream will go on!

That is so sad when you find the job you love